Dybrow - BlackEylure London
Eylure London Dybrow - Permanent Tint for Brows - Shade Black
Available in Black and Brown shades.
Eylure Dybrow is a permanent tint specifically designed for eyebrows and is the ideal way to get dark glossy brows for up to 6 weeks. A proven formula that will darken lighter brows to ensure an even colour and beautiful definition. Easy to mix and apply, this pack provides up to 12 applications.
5ml Cream Colour Tube
10ml Activator Bottle
How To Use
Always perform a sensitivity test before each application (see below).
1. Cleanse eyebrows with a non-oily cleanser to remove makeup and natural oils. Dry thoroughly.
2. Prepare one eye at a time. Carefully spread a barrier cream, like petroleum jelly, over the skin and around the eyelids, but avoid getting on the hairs to be tinted.
3. Squeeze approximately 2cm of Cream Colour Dye into the mixing dish. Replace lid immediately.
4. Open activating solution away from the face. Add 5 drops to the dish and using the applicator, mix together well to form a creamy consistency that does not drip.
5. Close the first eye and apply the cream mixture to the eyebrows using the mascara wand. If the cream touches the skin, wipe off immediately with damp cotton wool.
6. Leave the cream on your eyebrow for 10-15 minutes, keeping eye closed throughout. The application time can be increased or decreased depending on the desired intensity of colour and on the hair type.
7. With the eyelid still closed, use a damp cotton wool pad to gently wipe the excess mixture from the eyebrow using upward strokes away from the eyelid. Rinse thoroughly with water.
8. Repeat with other eye.
If slight stinging should occur, flush with an eye bath of water.
To be performed before each application.
1. Mix 1cm of dye cream with 3 drops of activating solution.
2. Apply a small amount to a small area on the inner bend of the elbow or behind the ear.
3. Allow to dry and leave uncovered for 48-72 hours.
If no irritation or rash occurs during this time, the chance of reaction during treatment is much less, but is never certain.
If any sign of irritation or rash occurs, wash the area thoroughly, do not carry out the treatment and stop using this product immediately.
Dye Cream Ingredients: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, 2-Chloro-p-Phenylenediamine, Bis-Diglyceryl-Polyacyl-Adipate-2, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, m-Aminophenol, 2,6-Diaminopyridine, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499. Activator Solution Ingredients: Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Triethanolamine, Phosphoric Acid, Oleth-10.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may be updated from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive.