Saint Iris Adriatica Merry-Berry Plump - 50ml

St Iris Adriatica's Merry-Berry Plump is a Full Spectrum Antioxidant Oil for full spectrum skin brightness.

This lightweight Oil is a multi-purpose treatment to repair, fade signs of photo-ageing, fortify against sun, pollution and blue light, protect, smooth and plump skin.

Rich in highly effective brightening Ellagic Acid, Antioxidants, Fatty Acids and Vitamins A and E, this oil helps to soften fine lines, improve elasticity and strengthen skin’s barrier, as well as soothe and nourish stressed skin, seal in moisture, and restore luminosity.

Raspberry, Strawberry, Cranberry and Blueberry Seed Oils - potent sources of the effective skin brightening Ellagic acid - repair skin, fade signs of photo-ageing, and fortify against sun, pollution and blue light. 

10 Wildplant Oils support, soothe and nourish stressed skin, seal in moisture, and restore luminosity.

In the Adriatic, feeling relaxed, energised and powerfully alive is a blissful state called fjaka and it is the soul of Saint Iris Adriatica.

Saint Iris’ subtle yet enlivening signature scent evokes gardens and wild spaces of the Adriatic. It uplifts body and mind and includes natural essences of energising Bergamot and Mandarin, Petitgrain to soothe aching muscles and Dalmatian Sage to boost endorphin release and heighten feelings of wellbeing.

Suitable for face and body skin care, and all skin types. 

Additional Information
100% Natural with 100% sustainable and clinically proven ingredients. 100% natural fragrance. Free from parabens, mineral oils, silicones, sulphates and propylene glycol. Cruelty-free.

96% of this formula is sourced from byproducts of juicing and food production, with the remaining 4% from natural and organic sources. 

How To Use
Apply and press a few drops over cleansed skin, AM and / or PM.

If desired, apply after Wake-Up Droplets Serum and Vitality Spritz essence, or add to lotion to deepen hydration and leave skin glowing with a subtle sheen. 

Sanela's Tip - I love to apply it all-over before bed time for an over-night brightening treatment and extra relaxation points!

Feel the Fjaka - Add 1-2 drops to make up or bronzer for an all-day, protective veil effect - with a gorgeous Adriatic scent to lift the mood.

Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Fragaria Ananassa (Strawberry) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Corymbosum (Blueberry) Seed Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Peel Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora Linalooliferum (Ho Wood) Wood Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Neroli) Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Petitgrain) Leaf / Twig Oil, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Limonene^, Linalool^, Citral^, Citronellol^, Geraniol^, Farnesol^,  ^naturally occurs in essential oils

Please be aware that ingredient lists may be updated from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive.