Water FlosserSpotlight Oral Care
Spotlight Oral Care Water FlosserDescription
By utilising a combination of high frequency water pressure of 1500 pulses per minute and various pulsations, Spotlight's Water Flosser removes bacteria from deep between the teeth and below the gum line where traditional brushing and flossing cannot reach, whilst stimulating gums to improve circulation.
This Water Flosser offers a more gentle alternative to traditional floss, helps to reduce inflammation and bleeding gums, and improves overall gum health by reducing bacteria below the gum line.
Water Flossing is also a particularly effective way to clean and flush away plaque and debris around dental braces, bridges, crowns, implants and periodontal pockets.Features
The Water Flosser is ergonomically designed with a 360 rotating nozzle making it super easy to use.
It includes four various tips - The Classic Jet Tip, Orthodontic Spray Tip, Periodontal Pocket Sprinkler, and Tongue Scraper.
It has an easy to fill 190ml water tank and Water pressure of 80-160 PSI.
There are three operating modes - Normal/Soft/Pulse, with LED Indication Light to suit individual needs. It will also remember your last chosen mode.
Compact, cordless and rechargeable unit making it easy to carry anywhere with you.Suitability
Anyone who wants a cleaner, fresher mouth.
Suitable for braces, bridges, implants, crowns, periodontal pockets, veneers.How To Use
- Extend the tank to the black line.
- Fill the tank with lukewarm water and close the seal shut.
- Choose your water flosser tip.
- Place the tip into the top of the water flosser and click it in to secure (change the tip at any time by pressing the release button at the back of the device.
- To floss - place the tip inside your mouth, lean over the sink and turn the unit on.
- Turn the Water Flosser on by pressing and holding the power button for three seconds.
- Move between speed setting by pressing the power button once.
- Aim the tip at the gumline and work your way from your back teeth towards your front teeth, spraying water along the gumline. Floss both front and back of each tooth, pausing briefly between each tooth.
- Partially close your mouth to minimise water splashing, letting the water flow out of your mouth into the sink.
- You may need to refill the water flosser tank more than once during use while you become familiar with using the flosser.
How To Charge
- Remove the cover at the back of the water flosser to reveal the charging area.
- Plug in for six hours to charge battery fully.
- The light at the front of the water flosser will turn from red to green when the device is fully charged.